Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Web 2.0 for the independent? Could it get any better?

The videos we have put together have been out of fun and excitement, over the prospect of filmmakers everywhere getting to my desktop, or wireless to my TV.

We just wanted to put videos together and tell people about them so I hope you can enjoy them and see them for what they are.

If have any comments, I would love to see them here, especially if you find something helpful, and relevant to online distribution for all.


Here's some great info on the future of marketing:

Looking for valuable information for anyone like myself who wants to know more about the field of marketing any product online I frequently stumble upon little gems of data like this one, fortunately the video content is getting more available and I don't have to supply text alone these are some videos I found on open forum and the speakers are the guys who came up with sites like facebook, and wikipedia,. you might want to take note of what they are saying about using web 2.0 to your advantage.


Your business doesn't need to reach the entire world online, just those that want to buy your product. Seth Godin, Sean Parker and Jimmy Wales discuss how you can find customers on the web by being your brand's Master of Ceremonies.

No comments: