Monday, February 25, 2008

Working hard for the Filmmaker

I’ve been getting things ready for the release of the Filmmakers Channel, and I had an interview with Tony DellaFlora this weekend from the Filmmakers Channel.

He’s also one of the founders of the Duke City shootout, The first film making contest. They take you from script to screen in seven days, and it’s really a pretty amazing process, well we had some interesting things to say, about the online experiment, “From Here to Awesome” and what those guys are doing for the rest of us filmmakers.


If you’re a filmmaker and you haven’t heard about it then watch the videos posted below and get busy you need to help this wave get started it’s up to you.




Here's a new video sample for you to scrutinize,



Here in the new player, (the template here required me to shrink the video to 425x355 to fit here, so I changed it, now the margin for the video 600x520) is the same video in mpeg2.

So, if your a filmmaker, let me ask you; Which player would you want for your film?




Big news, The Filmmakers Channel is ready to release the beta, Grand opening and press release is coming shortly, My goal is to help drive more viewers to the higher quality content available on the web.

The Filmmakers Channel has it, and they're not after your profits.

They have a turnkey payperview Streaming system to display your video.

You can charge as much or as little as you want and display it on any computer screen connected to high speed internet, and it looks like you popped a DVD into the drive, no wait, and no buffer.

When I’m looking for movies online, I’m looking for the best entertainment experience I can get.

I’m an enthusiast, and a filmmaker.

I think the world deserves better than suffering content, no matter how good, on the slow, little, window and think we should demand better.

This is an official call for submissions to all filmmakers, with a film in the can, that want to get your film to the viewer when they want it, most; at the click of a button.
I'm not saying we have the only player out there but we do have the one that even I can afford.

Think about it, Where else can you get a multinational distribution platform started for a $20 bill?

So take a look at the Filmmakers Channel and tell us what you think.

www.the-filmmakers-channel.com.

Remember, thousands of other filmmakers are counting on you, to get the word out about these opportunities, let’s not let them down. I’ll do my part too.
Rob
Big Window Video

No comments: